Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Dreaming Events of 10/10

d r e a m 1 . . .

I don't remember much of my dreams from that night but the one I do remember was short and really cool.

So I was with my boyfriend and I noticed that my left eye had a bunch of bursted blood vessels in it. When I took a closer look, I noticed that the blood was in the shape of a cat. I think the perspective of this dream was my favorite because I was seeing my eye as if it were magnified and held in from of me....so I could see through my eye through my eyes....hard to explain but super cool. Anyways, when I noticed that it was shaped like a cat, I called over my boyfriend and showed him. I started pointing out its ears and tail and showing him how it looked like a cat but he kept saying "Sam, I just don't see it." After several minutes of trying to show him, I noticed that the blood changed...this time it moved around into the shape of a dog. I said excited "Look! It's a dog now!!". My boyfriend took one look and saw it "oh hey, that's really cool"...that's when the dream ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment