Friday, October 8, 2010

Little Miss Lucid Dreamer

"A lucid dream is a dream in which the sleeper is aware that she or he is dreaming. When the dreamer is lucid, she or he can actively participate in and often manipulate the imaginary experiences in the dream environment...."



For me, I like to think I have two lives....this one on earth and one in my dreams. Since I was very little I've been blessed with the inventive and wicked mind that even when it's time to sleep, won't stop creating. Usually my dreams are wildly vivid and often times I am lucid enough to react to the dream world as it exists around me. Anybody who knows me well knows that I am a person who loves my sleep....and perhaps you didn't know why until now. The adventures that I partake in during sleep are likely events that my earth life will never get to experience. The mind is a powerful thing and it's amazing where your imagination will take you if you let it.

No comments:

Post a Comment